Since the year 2014, we offer for the protection of your products surface treatments and paint applications in our facilities with a ground area of 1.000 m².
In our closed free-working sandblasting cabine with 21 m length x 7 m width x 6 m height your metallic and non-metallic components will be protected against corrosion by
- Inside- and outside coatings acc. to DIN EN ISO 12944 (Possibility of high solid protection coatings)
- Coatings suitable for drinking water
- Coatings/Applications with a high corrosive protection category (C4, C5, C5M)
- Drying of Vessels with Nitrogen by the use of a fixed Nitrogen station at VAKO (Humidity reduction of a final closed pressure vessel)
- Sandblasting cabine
- Grit blasting acc. to DIN EN ISO 12944 in quality levels SA 2, SA 2,5 and SA 3
- Blasting with ferrit-free materials & Blasting with glass beads
Insights into our production
Our trained and experienced employees work only with high quality materials.